I am looking for the jira cloud api which should fetch the jira issue development panel information , i want to fetch the pull request details like pr id , url which are linked/associated with my jira issue. I have found that rest/dev-status api https://NAME.atlassian.net/rest/dev-status/latest/issue/detail?issueId=10195&applicationType=GitHub&dataType=pullRequest but there is no official documentation for this . This is an private api which return development information herefore, they are not part of the official Jira Software REST APIs, they are not supported and they can change without any notice. I have inspected the jira UI deveopment panel i have found that here they are using grapgql for getting the pull request data does any api is exist for fetching the pull request details of issue using graphql or other jira cloud api for prs details
Hi @Surendra Pattebahadur
In this explorer https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/atlassian-graphql-api/graphql/explorer/ try searching for 'developmentInformation', this might be the api you're looking for.
@Jehan Bhathena Actually i looking for the api to get the jira issue pull request. have the jira issue id by using the i want to fetch the associated pull request of this issue.
Check this https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/software/rest/api-group-development-information/#api-group-development-information
Let us know if this is what you're looking for
@Jehan Bhathena I have tried this url https://NAME.atlassian.net/rest/devinfo/0.10/repository/<repoId>but it gives he 403 issue. looks like this api will give all pull request from from repository.my requirement like getting the specific jira issue pull request.
Do we have any jira cloud api for getting prs of issue.hope you got my requirement.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.