I've created several queues that filter on individual users, so everyone can see just their own issues, based on how they are added to the issue, e.g. if they are the Assignee, a Watcher or one of several users in the 'Request Participants' field. This all worked fine until recently.
This week I noticed that the 'Request Participants' queue no longer worked. It is filtered using this as part of the JQL:
AND "Request participants" in (currentUser())
The currentUser part no longer works and there doesn't seem to be any equivalent. I can't even get it to work by selecting a single user from the drop down list that appears when I start typing after "in".
A similar filter to show issues which include an inactive user works:
AND "Request participants" in (inactiveUsers())
I have tried slightly different versions of currentUser, e.g. currentUsers and putting the brackets in different ways, but I don't get any results. Some variations give an error message, but the current filter ("in (currentUser())") doesn't show an error, just no results.