I couldn't change or modify the resolution to solved or any cn you help me in this is there anything to enable or anything I missed while creating a ticket
Hi @Athirstalakshmi Nagarajan ,
Are you trying to change a resolution in Team-managed or Company-managed project?
Adding to the question that @Magdalena Zhisheva has asked, can you perhaps add a screen shot of what you're trying to change, are you trying to clear the resolution after the status has been updated? Or have you set the status incorrectly and would like to update the resolution to a different value while keeping the status the same?
Team managed project
I have created some tickets and all the tickets are marked done but still the ticket shows unresolved while adding filters to it in order to generate report
You can try to follow this KB.
Let me know if you have any questions!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.