I don't know why there are visible border lines in my Filters(All users can see them).
I searched for a long time but couldn't find where to set it to be invisible.
Just like in the picture.
Hi, I am facing the same issue, can any one from JIRA support tell us how to remove these border lines?
@中村 @Osama Shabbir Did you found any solution to this issue?
No I am not able to find any solution. @中村
Hi @中村
This is probably related to changes that Atlassian is making across the board with the new Search functionality and now the Filter Results gadget.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Updates-to-Filter-Results-Gadget/ba-p/2811217
Hi,
If I understand the concern here, it's that the search results within Jira Cloud are showing borders between the cells. It does seem like this is being caused by the new search. For the time being I'd recommend going to the ... menu and then choose the option to "Go back to the old issue search"
When you do this, it will prompt you to explain why. I'd recommend that you fill in that reason box so that our product teams can better understand how this change effects end users.
I noted in my own testing that reverting to the old issue search doesn't show any borders in the cells between results/fields.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.