I have two projects (Project A and
that are both JSM. Project A used for HelpDesk and Project B used for Enterprise Apps. I created an Issue Type of Onboarding / Off-boarding that is associated to both projects. Both projects have an onboarding / offboarding request types (They are not the same but have the same fields added).
I have an automation rule in Project A that clones an issue to Project B with specific custom fields to be cloned and linked back to trigger issue from Project A. This works fine.
However, when the issue is cloned, the request type is left blank and the custom fields are shown in the context field and not under description field. If Project B request type Onboarding / off-boarding gets added, the fields are in the right place.
To ensure the issue has the request type added automatically, I've created an automation rule in Project B to 'Edit the request type' but this doesn't work. The audit logs reviews all issues except for the cloned issues.