Hello, tried to figure our this thing by myself but it's becoming more and more confusing.
In my organization there is a Jira Help Desk portal where all our customer can open tickets. To organize work between all the business units there are multiple projects for each customer, including a project for all support and service desk requests.
To keep track of the effort I usually need to create an issue on the support project and link the issue to the service desk ticket. Since a lot of people don't do this (because it takes a couple of minutes to do all the chores) I thought it would be easier to create a manually triggered automation that, given the customer in the ticket, it automatically creates a user story in the customer support project.
I really can't figure out how to do it in the automation rules.
I found some references to use the objectsLookup smart value, but this smart value enters in every object (so if I did it with project, it would iterate over it).
Is there a way to dynamically get the correct project by filtering through the elements (like a WHERE clause in SQL, or a regex pattern) using the customer name? Is it possible at all?
Any help appreciated