Hello everyone,
I'm a researcher and working on the harmonisation of event logs from user activity in various collaboration tools. Back in 2021 I tried to get information on how to access user activity logs in the cloud version of confluence. However, I could not get a satisfactory answer. Somewhat similar questions were asked in 2018 [1] [2].
Against the background of the (extensive) documentation of the various tools, products and APIs from Atlassian, I have still not succeeded in finding a suitable event stream or API that provides user activities. I would still prefer direct database access, but in the age of cloud computing this can probably be ruled out.
What I found:
```json
{
"id": 1,
"name": "Issue Created"
},
{
"id": 2,
"name": "Issue Updated"
},
{
"id": 3,
"name": "Issue Assigned"
},
{
"id": 4,
"name": "Issue Resolved"
}
```
What I search/wish for:
My idea is a log that contains entries such as the following:
- Issue created
- Issue assigned
- Issue commented
- Issue attachment added
- Issue updated
- Issue liked
- Wikipage created
- Wikipage deleted
- Wikipage moved
- Wikipage read/opened
- Wikipage commented
- ...
- --> There should be a low-level event for each performed action
Do such logs exist? And if so, how can they be accessed? Which licences are required?
I really appreciate your help. 
Kind regards
Martin