Hi,
I want to create an automation rule that allows transition of issues from status code review to ready to merge when at least 2 reviewers approved the pull request.
Is there any possibility to figure it out ?
Hey @Mathilde
Good question! In Jira Software there aren't approvals on status like in Jira Service Management, so we'll need to work out some other way of managing this.
We'll do this using custom fields and some transition conditions, and an automation if you wish!
Note: If you all of your statuses have "Any status can transition" you'll need to apply the condition I show for the below.
Sample Workflow:
Code Review -> Ready to Merge
Code Review -> Code Review (looping transition)
Part 1: Creating the Custom Fields
Part 2: Creating an approver group
Part 2: Configuring Transitions
Part 3: Automations
Let me know if I can help further!
I see you like the solution I proposed, if this helped it would be wonderful if you could select it as the answer! 🙏
Have a lovely day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.