Need answer with the following question.
1.How do I link a bug to a story?I couldn't find the CXCRM-1550 Story in the list for parent field?
2. In CXCRM-1550, 1 added in the test scenario matrix. From the test scenario matrix, I will be adding to my data test file where 1 am listing the salesforce fields and values and checking against the source system field values to ensure all the data is transferring correctly. I will attach that test file here.
3. For each tab is one test case per scenario for each of the three source systems. I will need to be able to state how many fields per test case per scenario had data, how many fields in the source system had data where they should and the data was accurate, and the % of error (this I can do outside of Jira and just report it) and the amount of bugs found - fixed vs open