I used to import tickets via CSV by using the import feature in tickets.
But today I can't find the button.
Can you please help me out?
Hi Geylani,
What type of project was it that you were doing that on? Also, if you are a Jira Admin, you can go to Settings > System > External System Import and import a CSV there.
Hello John,
I am using a Software Development/Scrum/Team Managed Project.
I am not a Jira admin.
I am really stuck, and it is affecting my project planning.
Is there a way for me to get back this feature?
Thanks,
Try going to the Search box and create query and execute it.
Then click the 3 dots menu on the upper right. See if there is an option for Import Issues from CSV.
@John Funk Thank you!I didn't get the button back, but I was able to add tickets from my CSV.
Did you manage to solve it? The button for Import Issues disappeared from Software projects
@Stefan de Oliveira I found that I can import from the "Issues" tab
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.