I am not receiving the email notifications or In app notifications from JIRA, I have checked the Personal settings > Project and issue notifications section, it is enabled, can anyone please help?
Hi Sardar - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
If you are not receiving any emails from Atlassian, you need to open a support ticket with Atlassian to check the email address to see if it is on the Suppression list at Atlassian.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi @Lisa Forstberg
The Issue is resolved, thank you!
Hi @Sardar Basha Nawabjan
I would:
- relaunch your webbrowser
- ensure you are logged in
- check the notification scheme of the project you work in
- check your profile > notifications
- check your profile > check your email account
- check your spam folders in your email client
br
Lisa
How did it get resolved? (for future readers)
Hi @John Funk , my IT helpdesk raised a ticket with JIRA, that have been resolved.
Very good - so can you click on the Accept answer button above for me to close this one out? Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.