I'm using the repeat issue feature on Jira to create recurring tasks. I would use recurring tasks for this, except I don't have the permissions needed to be able to (browse users and groups).
To get to my problem. A couple of months ago some of my repeat issues appeared twice, created minutes from each other. This didn't happen to al of them, just a couple. I tried to find why this happend, but couldn't find anything. I kept an eye on it the following months, but it didn't happen again. Until today, or a couple of days ago when the tickets where created. Some of the repeat issues have repeated twice.
This is mainly just annoying, and I just delete the duplicate, but I can't find out why it happens. The log book doesn't show repeat issue (as far as i'm aware) so I can't see if there is some kind of error.
If anyone knows why this happens, and how to prevent this from happening again, I would greatly appreciate your help.
(sorry for the potentialy bad English)