When we create stories in our board, we can't add story points in right there - we have to edit afterwards. Can someone please help me find a setting to address this please, so we won't have to edit the story again to add story points?
Hi Muhammad,
Try adding the Story Points field to the Create screen for the project.
Thanks John.
Did that work for you?
I tried, but the interface to add fields to "create" button didn't show up in my system. I'm assuming it could be as I'm not the admin of the overall Jira instance in my organisation (I'm only the admin of my Jira project).
I'll be working with my org's Jira admin to see if it works. Really glad to know that there's a way around to fix it. Will definitely loop in to seek more guidance if required.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.