We are using Jira Cloud, Standard subscription.
I have a Company-Managed Software Project with a Board that displays a selection of Epics from across our system using a filter.
Up until this morning it worked perfectly, but something has changed and it is no longer showing Epics in the Backlog.
The Active Sprint displays the Epics that have been pulled it, but the Backlog will not show any Epics.
When I look at the filter I see all Epics, but the Backlog is now empty.
I have checked the columns, and all Epics have the Sprint field
It is using a filter that says "if issuetype = Epic and FieldX is not EMPTY"
I have tried recreating a new project and board it does the same thing.
If I turn on the Epic panel in view settings, I see all the Epics, but not as backlog items
Any suggestions to resolve?