Dear,
When I log on Confluence, the left account is used as default and there are two accounts for me
Please help me,
1) Delete the left one
2) Change the default account to right one
image2016-12-14 14:1:35.png
Hi Jayden,
That's an unusual problem, simply because each account has to have a unique email address. There's no such thing as a "default" account because each user can only have one account (i.e. one email address = one email address). I'm not sure how you've managed to have 2 profiles, both with the same email address. It shouldn't be possible....
Anyway, to solve it you need to go to User Management and deactivate the profile that you don't need any more. Deactivating a user will remove them from the license but if you want to delete the old profile completely you can do that too. Instructions for deactivating and deleting users are here.
Hi Rob,
Thanks for a guide, I have no idea how I have two accounts.
Unfortunately I cannot deactivate it since I'm not a administer user, so please let me know who is the administer user for me, then I can ask him to help it.
There's no way for me to know who has site-admin privileges for your instance. However, if you click Space Tools > Overview it'll show you a list of the administrators for the space. That will normally include the site-admins, but if not you can ask one of the space administrators who the site-admins are.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.