I'm trying to arrange the columns in a specific way but it's not reflecting on other users' end. I already tried setting it as default for everyone but it's not working.
Hi Angelica - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
No, currently it is independently set up by each user.
Hi John. Thanks for answering.
Wondering if you can help with this too. I tried to switch accounts but when I logged in the project board is empty.
Do you have multiple accounts set up in the same Jira instance?
I logged in to my colleague's account who has the access to the same project I'm working so I can fix the list view on their end but when I clicked the project, it's empty.
Hi @Angelica Mamangon,
as already suggested, the list view is currently "per user". You may want to watch (and perhaps upvote) this feature request: JWMCLOUD-98.
Alternatively, if you're open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, there are options available. I'll add more information below.
Hope this helps,
Best,
Hannes
... and just to expand on the last point: If you're looking for an immediate resolution and are open to solutions from the Atlassian Marketplace, you may want to have a look at the app that my team and I are working on, JXL for Jira.
JXL is a full-fledged spreadsheet/table view for your issues that allows viewing, inline-editing, sorting, and filtering by all your issue fields, much like you’d do in e.g. Excel or Google Sheets. It also comes with a range of advanced features - including support for (configurable) issue hierarchies, issue grouping by any issue field(s), sum-ups, or conditional formatting - and works across any number of projects.
Plus, any changes that you make to the fields of your view are, by default, shared with all your team members!
This is how it looks in action:
Any questions just let me know!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.