Hi,
I work on platform request management and have to collaborate with many teams. I get change requests from different stakeholders and I manage them in the product backlog. I also use the sprint feature so it is easier for the stakeholders to know what is getting prioritised and when and the status of each item in each sprint and quarter. Both these are available in a software project.
Here's what I'm looking for: I don't want all the stakholders who request for changes to have edit/create story/epic/task. It becomes really messy when people do that. I want to give them one form through which all requests can be submitted. The form can automatically create a story/epic upon submission and should get created in my product backlog.
Once I'm notified, I can groom the story and take the next steps.
To summarise, I want backlog feature, sprint feature as well as an option for external users to submit requests through a form.
Would you please give me a solution for this?