I want to remove or make disappear the statuses from other clients from JSM portal.If client A is having the protal then client A should see only his related statuses.
Hi @Anurag Chavan
Are you sure your customers are seeing these statuses? If it is you who looks at the portal you will see what ever you are entitled to see. if the project "testing permission scheme" "testing-manoj " are limited they should not be visible for customer users in other projects.
Also working with each request type > Workflow Statuses > "Status name to show customer" is important to control the customer experience.
I find it useful to always use a dummy customer account to use for validating the customer experience on the portal.
br
/L
Hello, Thank you for your response. Could you pleae provide me the path to remove the statuses from other clients if you are using a portal link for different client?(You can see from one portal I am able to see 370 selections)Thanks in advance.
Hi Anurag
I suggest you do these things:
Lisa
After your suggested settings I still see the other project's status from one of the clients' portal.. Is it something to do with "Permission scheme settings?" We have 25+ clients for Jira service management shares one permission scheme.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.