I what to make some fields mandatory when moving from one status to another(this I know how to do), but I want them to be mandatory only when certain label exists How can i do it?
@Yuval Bar Lev
Welcome to the community. I assume you are trying to pull this off using the condition/validator in the workflow?
Could you please share an example of what you mean by "want them to be mandatory only when certain label exists"
Ideally using a screen will help.https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/map-a-screen-to-a-workflow-transition-in-jira-company-managed-projects-720634253.html
-Bibek
Hi,
example:
in Bugs, making RCA fields as mandatory when changing their status to 'ready for QA' but only when the bug has labels 'regression' & 'staging'
we have a screen pop up when changing the status that present the RCA fields but we want to make them mandatory
@Yuval Bar Lev I can only think of your standard bug workflow and include the below suggestion on those. <Testing on sandbox is suggested>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.