I want to assign manager to some users, so that manager will approve their request
Hi @Gibrice Ayille ,
We can add an approval field to the issue screen, then add a condition in the workflow transition to ensure this field is not empty.
Additionally, we can create an automation to notify the manager when the field or issue is updated.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Regards, Geethanjali
Thanks @Geethanjali Katagani for your reply.
The problem here is that, when I add approval field on the issue, it asks me to select approver: Then I select 'Manager'
Now my question is: How to create or set 'Manager' for a specific reporter ?
In other terms, How to assign manager to a user ?
How to assign manager to a user ?
For this, you need to create an automation rule like the following:
Please let me know if you have any questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.