As a Creative Media Specialist, I want to have a third category of comments on a Jira issue so that Jira Agent are only able to see specific comments.
Background:
In our project, internal portal customers submit requests for the creation of marketing materials. Once a request is approved by the Creative Media Specialist, it is forwarded to an external Creative Agency.
Both the Creative Media Specialist and the Creative Agency serve as agents within the project.
We aim to prevent the Creative Agency from viewing both Internal Comments and Customer Comments (until the time the request is assigned to the Agency).
I propose introducing a new comment category named 'Creative Agency Comments', which would be exclusively visible to the creative agency, contingent on permissions and user roles.
Furthermore, any remarks made by the Creative Agency in this section should be accessible to the customer via the portal. I welcome any feedback or suggestions on this matter.
We are trying to prevent the agency from being confused by our internal discussions before the issue made its way to them, but need to have other agents and the customer in communication with the Agency as the work is being done.
