I have created an automation rule where all the issues are past their due date get flagged. But when the issues move to the done column they are still flagged until i remove the flag manually. I have followed the instructions in the link below and it has been very helpful and now i know the custom field id for this field is "customfield_10021": "Flagged",
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Automation-rule-to-remove-Flag/qaq-p/2563570#:~:text=To%20clear%20the%20Flagged%20field,leave%20the%20value%20field%20blank.
The problem that I am facing now is that I don't know how to use it to unflag the issues.
Hello @Ashbeel Ashkar Gohar
If the field is named Flagged in your instance, have you tried the simple solution provided?
Hi @Ashbeel Ashkar Gohar ~ in your Edit issue step of the Automation, just select the Flagged field and leave the value blank. Ref: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Re-Automation-rule-to-remove-Flag/qaq-p/2563594/comment-id/631862#M631862
@Laurie Sciutti Thanks it worked.
@Trudy P Claspill Thanks it worked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.