Hello, I am transferring approximately 700 tasks from one company to our company. While performing this bulk operation, I am encountering the error shown in the screenshot. Could you help me with this issue?
Hi @Büşra Nalbant ,
Welcome to the community !!
If you are using csv export, then the error describes that an user mentioned in one of the spreadsheet columns does not match the user defined within JIRA.
Check the usernames match between jira and csv and update the csv as needed.
Also use username, not display name.
Welcome to the community!
A assume you are importing your issues via csv? It seems like you have more than one challenge:
Its worth considering if it is important to also migrate the historical sprint data.
best regards
/L
There are currently tasks opened in the Hedef jira. When I import tasks from SKYALP jira to the Hedef jira, will the tasks in the Hedef jira be deleted?
Hi @Büşra Nalbant
I assume Hedef Jira = Target site and SKYALP Jira = Source?
An import will not delete anything. You often need to do a series of imports to check that the mapping and fields work as you intend it to work. Between imports you need to bulk delete the issues you have test imported to not end up with a lot of duplicates.
Also good to do the test imports to a test project in your target site. When you are happy with the results import it to the "real" project in your target site. Just to steer away from accidentally deleting s
I also tend to add a custom field in the target with the old ticket ID in to ensure I have a temporary traceability whilst importing.
best of luck
@Büşra Nalbant ,
Please make sure you don't map issue key from source to target project. Incase if they match, the import file will update the existing tickets in target jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.