Hi,
When I export a page, which includes a TOC, as PDF and I click a heading in TOC in the exported PDF, it does not jump into correct place in document. It alwasy jumps to places further ahead in document.
Thanks for help...
Hello @Adem Şahin and welcome to the Community.
I'm experiencing the same behavior when using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
However, it works as expected in Preview on my Mac.
If you're on Windows, perhaps try a different PDF reader. Although it would not solve the issue if you're distributing PDFs....
You may want to look into Scroll PDF Exporter - it's a Confluence app (it will cost $5 a month on your tier) which will give you a lot of customization options, it produces better PDFs and the links within the PDF actually work.
Thank you for reply,
It is not very affordable for me.
Maybe I should look for other platforms.
@Adem Şahin
I understand.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.