Hi, I would like to attach a PDF file to an article I am composing, Will the PDF content be searchable? I've found a few articles in this forum however they are from 2013\17\18 , feels quite old....
Hi @Yair Noach and welcome to the community.
Yes
I actually didn't know it was possible but I tested that and it works.
Thank you very much for your swift reply. It is with the interface as is? you didn't install any add-on by chance that might provide you with this ability?
No, it works out of the box.
I created a Google doc and put words Bohemian Rhapsody in it. I exported it as a pdf.
Put the PDF on a page.
Searched for 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and the PDF came up in search results as a PDF.
I clicked it, the pdf opened in a new tab.
The page's attachment view was displayed showing me the actual PDF file.
If it works for you, consider accepting the answer
Yep, did the same test (with another song )and it works , great , thank you very much for your help.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.