Dear teamI created a ticket but I cannot find the "assignee” field.The ticket is also cannot be assigned manually.May I know how to sovle the problem?
Hi @HanQiao
你好!JSM 经办人比较特别,必须是有 JSM Product Access (即:Agent License)。并不是跟 JSW 那样任何 Jira 用户都可以分配的。
解决办法:找下 User Acess Admin 或 Org Admin 检查下这位同学的 JSM Product Access 中勾选 Agent Role,然后将其添加到特定 JSM 项目的人员中(作为 Service Desk Team role 一员),然后你就可以分配给他了。
Thanks,
YY哥
Since you have access to the JSM Project and have a license, I would go to the permissions checker helper (Projects settings -> Permissions) and see whether you have the permissions to assign an issue and be the assignee. You may have to update the permissions scheme or the people/roles in the project.
Regards
Thank you, I will have a check.
Hi @Yong Yang 非常感谢。我已经是我所在项目的administrators了,你所说的Agent Role和这个角色是没什么关系的是吧?另外请问, Service Desk Team role 的角色是否能够编辑ticket?
JSM Ticket 编辑权限依赖如下(必须全部符合,缺一不可):
所以,跟你提到的你是 JSM 项目管理员 Administration 没关系。
@Yong Yang Hi YY谢谢解答。经过检查,我是Agent用户。
我发现只是项目的Screen中找不到Assignee这个field。
但是这个field是自动创建的,我也没办法让他显示在项目的“Screen”上
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.