Want to know how can I create dynamic forms using Jira service desk, my requirement is I want to drag and drop input fields into a form like Text field, Radio Button, File uploads etc
@Pavithra Kandula welcome to the Atlassian community!
To create forms you can refer to Create or edit a form article, and these are the types of fields available in forms. If you would like to show/hide fields based on different fields then use sections.
Welcome to the community, @Pavithra Kandula 👋
There is no drag-and-drop support; otherwise, you can do everything you describe. Maybe this YouTube video will help you get started.
Best,
-dave
Thank you Sayed!
The link that you suggested was helpful, thank you so much!
Thank you Dave!
The video is really helpful, I currently have access to Software Project but ideally the The 'Forms' functionality is only available for Service Management projects.
So I am checking with my team about how do I get access to the Service Management project. Post getting access I will explore creation of forms.
Thank you so much!
I also wanted to know if there are any APIs or Webhooks that might be used to fetch the form data and form responses? Is there a provision for that in Jira forms..
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.