Is there a way to restrict an automation to run against one page only? E.g. I have a page with action items and I have an automation that runs daily to report on actions that are coming due. There are more than one action item pages in the space so I want to restrict the automation to a single page.
Thanks
Wilson
There are multiple ways, here are two.
Useful answer. Though, it seems that having this run for every page save in a space might be a bit wasteful for resources. A mechanism that is explicitly tied to a page so that the logic doesn't have to run for every page would be useful...
Extra benefit: Easier to manage page specific rules on the page itself, without crowding the space-wide rules.
Let me try that as I was having trouble getting that to sit in the workflow automation without throwing an error.
@MR I agree it would be. However, currently, that isn't possible with Automation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.