There is no problem with the notification settings in personal settings. I don't receive an email when updating an issue.
What should I do
Hi @박성민(학해)
If you are not receiving any emails from Atlassian at all, then you should submit a support ticket to Atlassian have them check to see if your email address is on the Suppression list.
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
You will not receive any email about any change you make, unless you have selected the "notify me for my changes" from the notification preferences. Can you please be more specific as to what kind of updates you are not receiving notifications? Who is making these updates?
Hi
Are you not getting notifications as a customer on a portal or as an agent working the tickets?
I am assuming that you don't want email notifications triggered by your own updates?
Check
- the notification scheme of the project
- the customer notifications of the project
- the ticket from the portal view - have you accidentally turned notifications off on a specific request?
- your profile > notifications
- your profile > check your email account
- your folders in your email client
Hi, @John Funk I solved it by filing a ticket with Atlassian as you said. thank you so much.don't know why, but the email was blocked.
Hi, @Lisa Forstberg Thanks for your interestSolved.
Hi, @Alex Koxaras -Relational- Thanks for your interestSolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.