I currently have an automation set so that when a Change Request is submitted, three specific users are set as Approvers. I have been given a requirement that a field be added that list different departments which will then require additional approvers be added whatever specific department is chosen.
The issue I am coming across in my automation is that when I add an If statement for the department, my Then action overwrites the three main approvers I had originally set. The goal will be to add departmental specific approvers to the original three master approvers previously set.
I believe the solution is to use JSON to accomplish this, but I am hitting an error I don't fully understand.
{ "update": { "Approvers": [ {"add": { "id":"myuser'sID" } } ] } }
Returns with the error "Additional fields contains invalid field(s) in "update" or "fields" section: Approvers

I am fairly certain the Approvers field is correct, so I am looking to get a second set of eyes to see what I may need to adjust.