Hi there,
looking for a how to guide on how to downgrade from Premium to Standard for Jira. I can see guides for Trello and downgrading to Free for Jira, but not from Premium to Standard.
Thanks,Sanjay
Hello @Sanjay Samani
1. Go to admin.atlassian.com
2. Click on Billing then click on Change plan
3.Select Standard
Thanks Nikola, that explains why I couldn't see it. The guides for moving to Free all talked about the Users panel and removing users. I am not the right kind of admin for the Billing panel, so will discuss with a colleague when the time comes
I can't find my subscription there (but I have it on trello).
@Nikola Perisic this approach no longer works. Ended up in a constant loop, with perpetual "Contact Us" prompts rather than an actual, clear-cut method of downgrading.Followed your instructions, and was unable to complete the task.Atlassian has made it almost impossible to downgrade and it's actually a legal issue that needs to be actioned.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.