Company Managed/Cloud
I created a new field called Points Complete.
Whenever a card is moved to Done, I would like to see this field in the Epic populated with the total story points of completed cards.
Here's the rule I created -
When: Value changes for Status
Issue Type does not equal Epic
Condition And: Parent exists
Then: Lookup issues
parent = {{triggerIssue.parent.key}} AND statusCategory = "Done"
Branch
For: Parent
Then: Edit issue fields
Choose fields to be set = Points Complete
{{lookupIssues.Story Points.sum}}
The Automation is working exactly as it should, however I would like to filter the results a bit more.
Example: the current formula is looking for statusCategory = "Done"
This in turn is pulling all combined cards that would equate to a Done value (.e.g. Cancelled, Duplicate, Not A Bug, etc).
Is it possible to query by custom Status value so that those others mentioned above are not being included?? Or if I wanted to include one of the "In Progress" statuses as well as done, such as cards in the Product Review column?