Hello!
I am creating a database out of a project in Jira, and when setting "Fix version" Jira issue details, it does not populate like the rest of the Jira issue details fields. Am I missing something?
Thanks in advance!
@Maria Ramon ,
Welcome to the community! I've tried doing this in my test environment as well, and run into the same issue. Other fields like Parent are getting populated correctly, but fix versions just remain empty in Databases, despite being filled in my test ticket in Jira.
I would suggest raising a support ticket with Atlassian to get this investigated and probably noted as a bug (or otherwise a UX improvement since we're both missing something, maybe 😊)
@Matt Reiner _K15t_ would you happen to know anything about this?
Hi @Hans Polder !
Thank you for reaching out! 🙂
I have raised a Jira ticket and discovered there is already an existing bug ticket for this issue. However, the priority of this ticket has recently been lowered, which I find quite surprising.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-78885
Considering that the Fix version is extensively used by Atlassian users for Release Process management and reporting, this issue should be addressed with higher urgency.
Thanks for the update. Happy to hear that it was recognized as a bug. Hopefully it gets resolved quickly!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.