I want to create a sub-issue schedule bar in the timeline What should I do?
> guideline
> My project
Hi @Queenz
In your project timeline in the top right corner there will be three dots if you click that you can see the configure timeline
After selecting that you will be taken to this below page here you have to enable the Include child level issues option
After enabling you should be able to set the schedule bar in the time line for the sub issues
Please try this once and see whether its working
Thank you.
@Jerrold - Empyra
I succeeded. Thank you so much @Jerrold - Empyra
Absolutely, Please consider accepting the answer if it was helpful. It would make it easier for others to find the answer if they have the same issue.
Glad to help @Queenz
Please consider accepting the answer if it was helpful. It would make it easier for others to find the answer if they have the same issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.