*Important*
unable to login to the jira account from the mail id and not getting any forgot password assistance :
mail id : redacted
Please rectify the issue and resolve the issue as soon as possible
Hello @Praveen
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
First, I advise you not to post your email address on a forum accessible to anybody on the internet.
Second, what error are you getting when you try to login?
No mail was received from jira for password recovery
Were you able to login previously with that the specified email address?
Do you receive other notifications from Atlassian Cloud products?
Is your authentication for Atlassian Cloud linked to your company's authentication process using Okta or SSO? Or did you set up a password specifically for Atlassian Cloud for your email?
yes
Hi @Praveen
I found there was a suppression for that account. I have cleared this from our side. Try to resend the password recovery now. It should arrive this time.
Andy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.