Hello community,
How can I Add Flag when label "Blocked" added to issue, and vice versa.
Thanks
Hi @Елена Елена
Please note that you can set a flag manually on an issue without having to add a label. Perhaps this is sufficient for your use case?
However, if you really want to achieve this with a label, you can add an automation rule like the following:
To remove the flag, you have to change the trigger and condition accordingly and set the "Flagged" field to an empty value.
Keep in mind that on the Free plan, you only have 100 rule executions per month.
Hope this helps!
@Michel Neeser thank you. when I put label manually - the issue is flagged. But when I want to do it via automation - this rule doesn't work
@Елена Елена If you want a rule to be triggered by another rule, you have to set this flag in the "Rule details" tab:
@Michel Neeser thank you
But what I did wrong, I can't remove flag when issue is unblocked.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.