I would like an agent from one JSM project to create a new linked issue in another JSM project where they are not an agent. Is this possible? I am able to do this as an admin but it looks like the agents of project A cannot create a new linked issue on project B.
What permissions do I need to give to Agents on project A to be able to create a new linked issue in project B and then be able to update that project in the portal just as a customer could do. For Agent from project A creates a linked issue in Project B and is then asked to fill out a form on that linked ticket in Project B. I have added the Agent from Project A as a participant to the issue in Project B and they are already the reporter if that issue in Project B but they still cannot see the ticket in the portal under show me the tickets I have created.
Thanks
T2