Hello community,
We integrate Jira with other software, such as Azure, Asana, Monday, etc....
We would like to know if there is any automation available on Jira, either natively or through an extra plugin, that can bulk-revert a change made to a ticket/epic/task
For example:
Let's say I have 100 Jira tasks, with different statuses (New, In Progress, Working on it, etc...)
I know I can bulk edit the status of these 100 items and change their status to a single one, but is there a way to then bulk change their status again to what it was?
I.e. > I have 3 tickets/epics/tasks with status New, In Progress, and Closed respectively.
I then bulk change their status, all to Done.
Is there a way to then bulk change their status back to, respectively, New, In Progress, and Closed? If an extra plugin is needed to achieve this I would be glad to take a look.
Thanks!