I have closed the sprint, but for sprint report I need to take out done tasks from closed sprint. how can I do this ?
Welcome to the community @Priyanka Jadeja \
You can use JQL for this where you specify the name of your project followed by AND which is followed by sprint in closedSprints().
Sample query:
project = "My Project" AND sprint in closedSprints()
This will query all of the done tickets.
Thank you NikolaBut , If I am adding my sprint no(particular sprint no/or last sprint no ) , then it is not showing the result
Hi, @Priyanka Jadeja !
Could you tell me for what purpose you need this list of issues?
If you need to share the list as a screenshot or review them with your team, you can use one of those apps:
Both include Velocity charts for Scrum boards, which provide a list of issues for a particular metric or segment.
You can simply select the needed sprint (1), and metric (2) and see issues in details (3):
Is it what are you looking for?
Olexiy
I have to make the sprint report. but I have closed the sprint.for that I am looking for done issues
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.