Hi,
I tried to follow the process below to change Project background color though, I didn't find the "paint bucket.
I am the owner and I don't know why I don't have this icon?
Please advice.
Thank you
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-work-management/docs/change-your-business-projects-background-color/
Hello @Reiko Uenaka
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Can you confirm the type of the project where you are trying to do this process? The process applies only to Jira Work Management (aka Business) projects.
Go to the View All Projects page under the Projects menu. Find your project on the list. What does it say next to your project in the Type column?
If it doesn't say Business, then the process you found can't be used.
Hi @Trudy P Claspill
Thank you for getting back quickly.
Actually the type of my project is "Company-managed software".
Does it mean we cannot change background of the Project..., right?
Are there any solutions to differenciate visually projects?
It's always the same visual and quite messy when we open multiple projects in separate tabs...
Thanks
Correct, you cannot change the color background for a software project.
For software projects the project name and avatar will display in the upper left corner.
You could change the avatar associated to a project to make it more distinctive. Changing the avatar is done through Project Settings / Details.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.