This is a very difficult question to phrase. My problem is that Jira's user interface is formatted such that its visually fatiguing to pick out the comments on the issue against other elements (name, timestamp, edit, delete, emoji). There's very little white space between comments, and the default font is not significantly larger than the other elements, so it all kind of blends in together as a wall of 'stuff'. The old version of Jira I was using in 2020 was easier to read as the UI kept each comment visually isolated from the next.
Is there anything I can do in the settings to make comments default to a format that would make it easier to distinguish the actual comment text, one from another? Such as, change the default font of comments? Or add white space between comments?
I've been able to make changes to the description default format in Project Settings, so that the content of the description is visually more isolated from the rest of the UI elements, I haven't been able to find a way to do this for comments though. Is it possible? Has anyone else encountered this problem and found a solution?