Billing history disapeared. I can't find it in original experience nor improved experience. I'm billing admin , billing contact, site admin, org admin, everything.
It all disapeared after Atlassian informed changes in billing view.Tried to find these Managed subscriptions pages, but they only show Next price estimate by product. Does anybody know how to solve it?
https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/understand-billing-administration/
I still have the mentioned issue in the initial post.
Hello Margarette,
Are you referring to Billing preview?
Nope. Billing history.
Hi, My ticket was solved. Someone fixed the problem and now I can see all my invoices
(see Support ticket CA-3026217 )
How did they fix the problem? Is it something admins can fix themselves?
Actually, I think I found it.
When you're in the billing preview, click Manage on any of the products.then there is a left hand menu available that shows Invoices
I have a feeling that menu should always be available when you navigate to the Billing tab, but it's not.
There is no left hand menu available that shows invoices.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.