This seems like it should be super simple, so I'm probably overlooking something, but how can I send email notifications on the date a sprint ends (not when it is closed, but when the sprint end date arrives), either through automation or a filter subscription? I've almost been able to get this to work in automation by creating a daily trigger, use JQL to search my project and open sprint, then use an issue's max end date {{issue.sprint.endDate.max}} and compare to the current date, if they match send an email....but this will run for EVERY issue that matches the trigger's JQL which is obviously not going to work (is there a way to only run one time or something programmatic like exiting after 1 run?).
In theory it should be something as simple as run a daily trigger, project = 'PROJ NAME' and sprint in openSprints(), then grab the sprint end date, if end date == {{now}} send email. But it appears everything with automation is issue based.