I have a team that wants an automation rule created to transition an issue after the Checklist in the Issue is completed.
Does anyone have experience with Checklist that can help with this?
Thank you.
Hello @Donna Benton
What is the custom field type for your Checklist? Are you using the native Checkboxes custom field type, or are you implementing Checklists using a third party app? If you are using a third party app, which one are you using?
Field: Checklist Completed
I am using Issue Checklist Pro.
To confirm, you are using this app, correct?
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1213231/issue-checklist-for-jira-pro?hosting=cloud&tab=overview
If so, the vendor has provided documentation for various Automation needs related to their field, including transitioning an issue when the checklist is completed.
https://docs.herocoders.com/checklist/close-issue-when-checklist-completed
Hi @Donna Benton
The answer provided by @Trudy P Claspill is correct
I also saw your email yesterday. I will answer that right away. If needed we can join on a call to configure it.
Cheers,
Gracjan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.