My company uses our Microsoft accounts to log into our Jira instance. Previously I was able to log in just fine, however recently I have been unable to on multiple devices. I can however login while in Incognito mode. This led me to believe it was a caching issue but I have deleted my cache multiple times, deleted all cookies, etc and the issue remains.
I go to either our enterprise login portal for Jira or the standard id.atlassian.com site and choose Microsoft from the list. It then redirects me to our enterprise SSO login screens which I go through including MFA to my Authentication device which I approve. I am then redirected to the Jira login screen where it says "Hmm...we had trouble logging you in, please change accounts and try again". The page then redirects again to the same page but without the error screen.
The weird thing is that the URL which is a long string includes my personal email address which I never tried authenticating with. I am logged in to Chrome with this address and I do have an Atlassian account for Trello I believe with this address. I get a popup from Chrome asking if I want to login with my personal address but I always ignore this and go into the Microsoft and put in my actual credentials. I'm not sure where this would be stored to stop this from happening.