My done column is flowing over, however in this new type of project there is no filter I can apply so that older done items are not shown. How can I do it!?
Hi @Stefan Meier - What type of project are you using? If a Kanban project then you should have the 'Completed issues' setting within the 'General settings' for your Kanban board. Here you can select a time frame for completed issues to be displayed for.
Where can I see that kind of project it is? those are the only settings I have!
On the sidebar of your project, there is normally some options (depending on the version of Jira you have deployed). Normally if it's a Kanban project then you will see this.
Well I don’t have a side bar. Maybe someone can help me who knows what kind of project this is that I have. I posted a screenshot.
Hello @Stefan Meier,
In the top left corner of your Jira Work Management project, do you see an arrow to expand or collapse the left panel?
As an example, I created a test Project in my site and you can see the 'Expand' button below:
Are you able to expand the left panel and see the options provided @Gip?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.