Hello,
I'm using a company managed project in Kanban.
It's been a week that I am using this projet. It was created on June 17th.
I would like to have insights regarding the cycle time of the team. To do so I check the control chart.
However, my issue is that it seems the control chart only takes into account today data. Indeed, on the chart I can't see any data before today :

I tried checking the cumulative flow diagram instead, and I have kind of the same issue, but this time there is no data before June 21st :

I want to specify that we created and managed ticket from day 1 (June 17th), and that everyday I check, the timerange where there is data on the chart is moving. For instance tomorrow, on the control chart there will be data only on June 25th.
Anyone has an idea why this is happening and how to solve the issue ? Is this because I am using a free plan ?
Thanks a lot !