Hi,
We're having a setup where we have currently a cloud instance of Jira (skryvdev). We had setup Atlassian goals, so the skryvdev-instance is linked to the attlassian goals.
We're moving to a new instance of Jira (vandenbroele). When I want to add issues from this (new) instance to our goals, it doesn't work:
* starting from an issue in the new instance, I want to add goals:

* whenever I click the 'source' icon, or I choose for 'go to Attlassian home', I'm opening a page on 'teams.atlassian.com'. I see my old goals there, which is not an issue as such. However, in this page I just can't add issues from the new instance, since project on the new instance is not linked to atlassian goals. All I get is: This issue is not in the same organisation as this goal
* whenever I try to add a project, the project of the new instance doesn't exist.
So it seems that I'm stuck in my goals, because the atlassian goals are hard linked to a specific instance of Jira, and I can't find where to change this (or add a new Jira instance or project to the atlassian goals).
How can I couple the project of the new instance to my atlassian goals?
Thx, Kurt