Hi guys
I was working on creating a new service project and there was so much to do.
So, I created some custom fields, and necessary issues types and grouped them into a schema to use later.
Then I started with “Request types” I want to create a certain number of request type for each issue type. Let us say, if we have an issue type of warehouse, then picking, packing, inventory management etc. will be inside it.
But because Jira doesn't allow creation of template request types which would include all the custom fields and their description, etc which are already inside. I decided to create a request type, named it template, and threw the fields that I needed.
But I didn't pay attention much the issue type and created it as "administration", but I needed a warehouse issue type.
Is it possible that I change those request types created with the wrong issue type instead of having to create them all one by one?
In the image below, it shows it all has the right type of issue, because I manually changed them all, but perhaps there is a better way?
