Hi
Is it possible to only allow AI for a certain group of users or only certain users?
Thank you
Yatish
Hi @Yatish Madhav ,
No, I don't think it's possible to limit AI functionality to a specific list of users or usergroup.
Best regards,
Kris
- thanks for the response @Kris Dewachter
I wonder if there is a need for this and possibly a JSCLOUD type of ticket to watch, upvote and comment on?
I wonder if anyone else has a need or benefit from something like this? How can i make this more visible to Atlassian agents, if possible?
Another use case i have for AI features to only certain user groups is to allow its use to technical vs non-technical users or users that are not/interested users, etc.
Please advise?
Someone? Anyone?
Any other thoughts or feedback on this, please? Thank you
See [AI-930] Ability to enable/disable AI for specific users - Create and track feature requests for Atlassian products. - it seems Atlassian is working on it. I thought I also saw it mentioned in the latest Team 25 keynote, that this feature was coming!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.